Can't make purchases on Bonanza

Doubleup12
New Community Member
When trying to complete the order Bonanza site says:
"We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method"

I tried their support however they blamed it on PayPal... Not sure how to place my order now... 
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_paula

Hi Doubleup12, 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues completing a payment. When you receive an error like this it is generally due to your card issuer declining the use of your card. I would recommend that you contact the online authorisation department at your bank to see if they may be able to advise why this has happened and how to resolve it. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

KNewt
New Community Member

This is happening to me too. I know it has nothing to do with my credit card as I have multiple cards listed with PayPal, and I just made a purchase on another site with PP. When I go to pay for my items at Bonanza, I choose PP as the payment option and without even asking me to log in to PP it flashes a message saying "PayPal is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try another payment method if the seller has one available."

Login to Me Too

PpHelp770
New Community Member
So, what can we do for that? As a seller, the sellers can't receive payment, and the buyer can't make payments for purchasing their item's... Help? PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.