Can't make a payment

ToxicSalt
New Community Member

I can't make a payment to a merchant (Kingsisle) because when I choose my payment method and press continue it just returns me to the merchant with the text that there was an unknown error

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @ToxicSalt. Welcome to the PayPal Community! Thanks for taking the time to post your concern here.

In general, the situation you have described could be due to your payment method not being confirmed in your PayPal account, your card issuer not approving PayPal's request to use the card (if your payment method is a card), or PayPal's Security System detected something that caused the payment method to be blocked.

Please check your Wallet to see the confirmation status of your payment method(s), consult with your card issuer, if that applies, to see if they need to make an adjustment in their system, and/or log out of everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files and re-start your system before waiting 24-48 hours for PayPal's Security System to re-set.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.