G-XCHANGE

Pinchaz
New Community Member

Guys please help. I transfered money from PayPal to Gcash however it went to G-XCHANGE. And I don't know where my money is now? It's not showing in Gcash.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

Jennyrose959
How can i connect my paypal to g exchange
Login to Me Too

Mhengs123
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried to signed up many times and may have set it up as pre-approved payment plan to G-Xchange. I received an email and follow the instruction has been written( To view the details, log in on the PayPal homepage, go to your Profile, and click Preapproved Payments. Then find the Details page for G-Xchange) but when I click on Manage pre-approved payments, i cant find any details about preapproved payments plan? Is this a problem or does it just mean I don't actually have any pre-approved payments setup? Am I doing something wrong?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mhengs123

If its not in the below section then its not been set up on your paypal account.

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

If its not there then did you set it up directly via a credit or debit card?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cris2390
Contributor
Contributor
same.problem
Login to Me Too

JmCantillon
Contributor
Contributor

My Paypal is Verified which means it is linked to my debit and credit card. I also received an email saying.. 

(You've signed up for preapproved payments plan to G-Xchange, inc. with PayPal.

To view the details, log in on the PayPal homepage, go to your Profile, and click Preapproved Payments. Then find the Details page for G-Xchange, inc.: PA-00000000000000000. 

But why I still do not see any "Preapproved payments" in the Payments section from my Paypal profile?
I already tried linking my Gcash to Paypal for almost 10 times. Nothing is happening.

Please help me I really need this for work.

Login to Me Too

Jina2223
Contributor
Contributor
How can i find my pre approved payments plss help me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jina2223 

For a business account, here’s how to cancel a preapproved payment like a subscription or billing agreement:

1. Hover over the name (top right) on your account and select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
  2. Click Money, banks and cards under "Profile" on the left.
  3. In the "Automatic payments" section click Manage Automatic Payments.
  4. Select the merchant's name or email address.
  5. Click Cancel.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nebachi
New Community Member
Same. I also can't find the preapproved payments in the payment section. Why is that?
Login to Me Too

saaronbon420
New Community Member

i can't find the pre approved payment on my account, my account is already verified years ago with my debit cards

this paypal is so complicated and very frustrating!!!! my issue was not solve by following instructions on this one.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.