Can't download the January statement

windseven
New Community Member

Hi, ever since I received an email notification from Paypal a week ago saying that my January statement is available, I have been trying to download the pdf with no success - it always shows "We are not able to process your request. Please try again later." I'm still able to download earlier (2018) statements with no issue, so it seems that it's just this January statement. Has this occurred to any one else? Any suggestions to resolve it? I tried to use the online "Contact us" (Email us), but there is basically no good option to report such problems (I guess Paypal really tries to discourage people to contact them "freely"). I hope I don't have to call them for this. Thanks.    

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dustin

Hi windseven,

Sorry to hear about the trouble downloading your statement. Can you clear your web browser cache and try again? If that doesn't work, you can try downloading the transaction history this way.

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.