Can't complete my transaction

Blessyvonne
Contributor
Contributor

Keep getting this message when i try to send money.  (Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.) please, please can someone help me.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Blessyvonne 

As you have given 0 information about transaction type / funding source being used / back up funding sources / confirmation and verification of account / etc etc then sadly not at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Blessyvonne
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass. I'm not to familiar with paypal, I'm trying to send $ from a website, this is the steps I'm taking. From the website I selected the amount and click next it then took me to the PayPal website where I get the message.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, Blessyvonne. Welcome to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear you ran into any problems completing a purchase. That's certainly not the kind of experience PayPal wants for customers!

In general, the error message you mentioned indicates there's a problem with your connection to PayPal's website (how are you connected to the internet?) or PayPal's Security System detected an issue and took steps to prevent the transaction from being completed.

It may help to log out of everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files and re-start your system before trying again. If the problem persists, it may be necessary for you to add a different payment method to your PayPal account, or try completing your purchase through a different merchant's website.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.