Can't claim my funds

Tinkiebellie
Contributor
Contributor

I take part in a panel and I can take out my rewards paid to my Paypal account. I did that, and will get the rewards as 3 separate payments. 
 I got the email from Paypal saying that these three payments can be claimed (well, three emails, one for each payment). 
When I log in to claim it, nothing to claim! I checked history (as said in one support thread), nothing. I should claim the money by August 15 or it will be returned to the sender. 
I sent a message to the Paypal customer service over a week ago, no response. It's just 30 euros, but I'd like to receive it however...

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tinkiebellie 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tinkiebellie
Contributor
Contributor
Oh, did not know that. Finland.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tinkiebellie 

In that case it sounds as if the person that is sending you the funds have either made a spelling error with your email address or you made a mistake when you imputted it for them...........OR have you verified that email address?

Secondly if it is not that what currency are they sending? And is it a currency that you have added as a receiving currency on your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tinkiebellie
Contributor
Contributor
Well, it's an automated system, so when I 'said' I want my reward by PayPal, the system automatically informed me that the money will be inserted into my PayPal. So all the correct email addresses are already there. The currency was also automatic. So it's not like it's a person sending it, it's more like a company/computer doing it 🙂
Login to Me Too

Tinkiebellie
Contributor
Contributor

Darn, do I feel smart now.. (not)
Went to check my info on the panel and yes, there is the panel e-mail address even in Paypal, not my Paypal account email.

But - can I do something about this now.. that the payments are due to another address..?
I don't want to change my email for the panel (they send a lot of questionnaires), can I fix something at this end somehow..?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tinkiebellie 

you can have up to 8 email addresses on the x1 paypal account.

As long as you own all 8 and can verify them then you can receive funds on all of them.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tinkiebellie
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks! Did that, added that particular email address, verified it, clicked on the "claim your funds" button in the email from PayPal, and.. Still nothing showing..
Login to Me Too

Tinkiebellie
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know what to do anymore..
Have sent two emails to Paypal, no response.. and their callo senter doesn't seem to be working at all ??!!
How the hell can I fix this when they won't help??

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Tinkiebellie,

I'm so sorry for any frustration this situation has caused you. If you have successfully added and confirmed the correct email address to the PayPal account and the payments did not automatically clear into the account balance and activity, then it's possible that the sender cancelled the payments. While adding the email address on PayPal will definitely resolve any future payments sent to you by the panel, unfortunately we cannot reprocess any payments that may have been cancelled before you had the opportunity to claim them. In this situation, you would need to contact the sender to resend you the payments. 

My sincere apologies again for your experience and thank you. 

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.