Can't change my preferred way to pay

AhmedSamir14
Contributor
Contributor

I have money on my PayPal balance and I want to send it to my brother in Canada but when I try to make a payment it only gives me the option  to pay with my credit card not my balance so whenever I try to change the "Preferred way to pay" from my credit card to balance it gives an error I tried that with my brother account and it simply sends payment from his balance

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AhmedSamir14,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to use your balance. In order to allow us to assist you with the most accurate information, please let us know what country your account is registered in.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

AhmedSamir14
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your reply, Account registered in Egypt.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @AhmedSamir14

Thanks for reaching back out! In Egypt you can fund transactions with your debit / credit card, but you are unable to fund your transactions with your PayPal balance. Your funds should be withdrawn around the first of the month as long as 30 days have passed from the day you've received the funds into your account. 

I hope that clears up any confusion. Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.