Can’t add Paypal to Playstation Store.

Director2k1
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I type the Paypal account information into the Playstation Store payments methos it tells me “Your Paypal email or password is not valid. Please try again.” I have triple check the email and password on the web and it’s the correct one. I NEED HELP!!

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

KatsumotoGaming
New Community Member

After trying to add PP through my PS4 acc, it say: “Your Paypal email or password is not valid. Please try again.”

From the other side trying to add PP through my PC web browser, it say: "An error occurred while adding your PayPal account."

My PP is completely ok, my debit card also, I live in EU, my acc is NA.

What can I do, any solution these days...?! I'm really disappointed

I have the same issue!!!

Login to Me Too

yamenarahman
New Community Member

Same issue here.
Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too

kbunkedd
Has any one gotten a solution to this? I am experiencing the same issue.
Login to Me Too

Ethan29
Contributor
Contributor

Goody5
New Community Member

Had the same issue with inability to add Paypal through console.  Via browser I logged into my Paypal account then logged into my Sony Entertainment (PSN) account and I was able to add Paypal from the Sony site without issue.  I confirmed through an initial purchase that it is working.

Login to Me Too

nygiantsgal
Contributor
Contributor
Just did this and it totally worked! Thank you so much!
Login to Me Too

Same to me, but when I go to my account at my console and try to add directly from ther in the "add founds menu" it says "paypal cannot be used"

Login to Me Too

Agarbanzos
Me too having the same problem as you
Login to Me Too

Canoodle
I’m not sure if you are still having the same problem. But you should first go to PayPal’s setting menu and find the auto payment option and de-active Sony. After that you go back to Sony play store and link it up with PayPal again (add payment method). When it asks you to enter password for checkout, instead of using your PayPal password, try use PlayStation’s password instead.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.