Can't access transaction history before this date on 2015

trebaolofarabia
New Community Member

I'm attempting to verify my account with a third party, and their verification requires transaction history using paypal as the source. The problem is, all but one of my transactions is from 2014, and using both the 'download' transaction history and just using the calendar function wont give me any transaction from before April 11th 2015. I don't know if this is because I merged my old account with a business account, or what...but I need those transaction details and I can't find any way to dig them up.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

Here is a PayPal link that should let you go back further into your account history.

http://www.paypal.com/history

Login to Me Too

obryan1

I'm having a similar problem.  I was always (past years) able to go back at least 5 years.  Now I can only go back 3.

Initially, it looked like the suggested link to paypal.com/history did the trick.  I took me back to an old-style screen (ha I have used for many years), and let me enter 2015 dates.  Great!

Except after I entered dates back in 2015, and clicked SHOW, it threw me into the new format, back at 2019.  😞  using THAT screen, I can't go back and further than Apr15/2016, which isn't good enough.  I need all of 2015, and Paypal says I should be able to access 7 years... not just 3.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @obryan1,

Welcome to the community. We appreciate the need to view your account history. Please only select 2 year blocks when choosing your dates. Once you make sure you are within the 2 year date range, you should have full visibility when using a web browser.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.