Can't Set Backup Funding Source

GCPUB
Contributor
Contributor

I seem to be unable to set a backup funding source. If I go to Account/Money, Banks, Cards there is a bit at the top saying my backup funding sources are off, and to the right there is "Set it up." If I click that link, it loops me back to the homepage without doing anything at all. No options to set anything up. I have been round and round on the phone about this, and every rep ignores the fact that I'm saying the website won't allow me to do it. I have two different cards to use as a funding source, so it isn't that there's nothing there. I've tried this on several different computers and browsers all with the same outcome. Until I can turn that on, it's forcing me to send echecks or charging me a fee to use either of those two cards to make payments. I'm going crazy with trying to explain this or trying to get anyone to listen to me so that I can set this up and have instant transfers from my business account.

Anyone have any ideas?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.