Can't Make payment

Sachleen
New Community Member

I can't make the payment into the other account via email. Can anybody let me know why I can't do that?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

luxury97s
Contributor
Contributor

Did you find solution to fix it?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sachleen 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

luxury97s
Contributor
Contributor

Cyprus

Login to Me Too

liliput
Contributor
Contributor

I can't send payment via email too. Are you able to fix the same problem? huhu

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Divya

Hi @liliput

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to send money. It could be possible that the recipient account may have some issues. For more help, we need you to contact us via the available options on our website or the social media support like Twitter or Facebook.

Divya

Login to Me Too

liliput
Contributor
Contributor

I already reached them out, and the sender was able to send the money successfully, the problem is I can't make a payment when sending it to other emails.Also, it says on the transaction that the payment is delivered by the sender successfully but when I tried to send it, it does not working 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.