Can not send money from business account

TLC721
Contributor
Contributor

I can not send money from my business account. Both the bank account and my debit card have been confirmed. Further, I cannot send any money from my paypal balance  to another paypal account. My funds are locked in this business account!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TLC721 wrote:

I can not send money from my business account. Both the bank account and my debit card have been confirmed. Further, I cannot send any money from my paypal balance  to another paypal account. My funds are locked in this business account!

Clear out browser cache and restart device or use a different browser. If you need to update browser, do that too and restart device.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TLC721 wrote:

Clear out browser cache and restart device or use a different browser. If you need to update browser, do that too and restart device.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

TLC721
Contributor
Contributor

I will switch to Firefox and let you know what happens...

Login to Me Too

Samirkorac
Contributor
Contributor
Also with my account. I tried from cookies clear Explorer but nothing.
Login to Me Too

TLC721
Contributor
Contributor

It worked using the Android app. But still no reply from PayPal, and since this is a business account, that is very disturbing.

Login to Me Too

Samirkorac
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal give me five different solutions and nothing works. Now they don't answer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.