cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not send money from business account

SOLVED
Highlighted

Can not send money from business account

I can not send money from my business account. Both the bank account and my debit card have been confirmed. Further, I cannot send any money from my paypal balance  to another paypal account. My funds are locked in this business account!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Can not send money from business account

@TLC721 wrote:

I can not send money from my business account. Both the bank account and my debit card have been confirmed. Further, I cannot send any money from my paypal balance  to another paypal account. My funds are locked in this business account!

Clear out browser cache and restart device or use a different browser. If you need to update browser, do that too and restart device.

Kudos are greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy
5 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

@TLC721 wrote:

Clear out browser cache and restart device or use a different browser. If you need to update browser, do that too and restart device.

Kudos are greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy

I will switch to Firefox and let you know what happens...

Also with my account. I tried from cookies clear Explorer but nothing.
Tags (1)

It worked using the Android app. But still no reply from PayPal, and since this is a business account, that is very disturbing.

Paypal give me five different solutions and nothing works. Now they don't answer.
Tags (1)