Can not cancel or dispute my payment

Littlejulie3
Contributor
Contributor
I recently made a purchase from Facebook Marketplace and was in communication with the seller. When I clicked “buy now”, the price was not what it should have been. The seller says she did not set up PayPal in her Facebook and says she does not have my balance waiting in her account. I think this could be her user error, but either way she has not authorized my pending payment, however it already charged my bank account, so now I am stuck in limbo. She is not authorizing, and stupid pay pal will not allow me to cancel or dispute the payment. It’s like I’m stuck in a loop trying to contact PayPal and it can not be resolved. I really do not want to wait a month to get my money back, and that is the only hopeful thing I’ve read that happens with these transactions. PayPal, we could really use some customer service and direct contact! You “assistant” chat is of no help in resolving issues.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.