Can my friend in China send money to my US PayPal account without signing up for a PayPal account?

Jokerswild188
Contributor
Contributor

My friend in China wants to send money to my US PayPal account, but does she need to sign up for a US PayPal account or do we both need to sign up for PayPal China accounts? 

I would appreciate any help with this. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jokerswild188 

You can send funds worldwide to any country that can accept paypal payments and that have paypal accounts.

Tell her to go to send money > put in your paypal email address > choose the option she wants to > tell her to put in the amount > select the currency of USD from the drop down list and then before she clicks to pay it should tell her how much in her currency will be deducted from her funding source.

Fees may apply depending on currency conversion / cross border charges, also she may not have the friends/family option so may have to send it goods/services. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

magiya
Contributor
Contributor

what's the fee for this sending (if it's between two PayPal account without currency change)?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.