Can money pools be used for scouting

MNDcpa
New Community Member

Here is what I am thinking.  My scouting like youth group puts on several multi troop events - badge day, campouts, summer camp, etc.  I was thinking that i could setup a money pool called Badge Day - send the link the participants, then they can pay their badge day fees into money pool.  Then I could have another money pool called Canoe Camping trip.  my thought is that this will allow me to track what people are paying for, and help make sure that we are not "robbing Peter to pay Paul".  In the past we have had issues with previous treasurers collecting fees for multiple events, and then muddling the money, and things spiral!

I am open to new ideas!

We typically use "friends and family" to avoid fees.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @MNDcpa

That's a great question! If you have more than one Money Pool open, you can see who has paid and how much they've paid to a specific Money Pool. You can find additional details about Money Pools here

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.