Can i do a payment with paypal balance + card at the same time both?

travis1337
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i have a question, look, for example if i want to buy something from a site for 100$, and i have 30$ on paypal balance and 70$ on card, can i pay in one payment with 2 methods like when i hit buy i select paypal and select 30$ from paypal blance + 70$ from card and i buy it, it is possible? Thanks! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@travis1337 wrote:

Hello, i have a question, look, for example if i want to buy something from a site for 100$, and i have 30$ on paypal balance and 70$ on card, can i pay in one payment with 2 methods like when i hit buy i select paypal and select 30$ from paypal blance + 70$ from card and i buy it, it is possible? Thanks! 

Yes, select your PayPal balance as your main payment method during checkout, then it may ask you to select or add a card as the back up or if not, the system automatically selects one where applicable.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@travis1337 wrote:

Yes, select your PayPal balance as your main payment method during checkout, then it may ask you to select or add a card as the back up or if not, the system automatically selects one where applicable.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.