Can I use paypal on a pizza site

Stephen59
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to use PayPal on a pizza site that allows for customers to add toppings to their order.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Julz07
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Stephen59 ,

Hope everything is well.

If the merchant accepts PayPal as a payment processor then you can use your PayPal account to process a purchase/payment.

Keep safe.

**** If you find my post very helpful. Enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Stephen59
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry my question wasn't very well worded.  As an example: a customer wants to order a pizza but wants to add other toppings to the pizza, so the question should have been is there an option that can be used to add toppings to the original pizza

Login to Me Too

MichaelDj12
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

@Stephen59 

If you place an order online from the website of the pizza store, adding toppings will be on the available option given by the pizza website. I highly recommend to use the app or browser of the website of the pizza store you can browse and see the other offers they have.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.