Can I pay a Credit Card Account payment or Payoff with pay pal cash balance?

DrBJDoo
Contributor
Contributor

This Question may be answered somewhere already. I was unable to locate this question.

I would like to pay a couple credit card accounts with my pay pal cash balance. 

When they release the funds from hold of course.

A citi credit card account,a capital one credit card, and a Samsung credit account Which is TD Bank NA in New Jersey.

Thanks for any help.

BJ

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DrBJDoo
Contributor
Contributor

Well I have paid my discover card with my Pay Pal cash Debit card. I did not think it was possible but it is.

I Remembered an app that I used to use my credit card to wire money to china. This company's name is Plastiq

At www.Plastiq.com it with this service you can pay almost anything with your credit cards. As long as its not another person. 

they will wire transfer ,ACH transfer and print a paper check on your behalf and mail it to Payee. I Had them send a check to my Discover Credit card account for 45.00 And it cost me .67 including postage. If you use my referral code 1129772 you will get 500 fee free dollars. 

So I was able to pay a credit card Account with my  Pay Pal cash Debit card. for .67cents

thanks 

BJ 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DrBJDoo 

Not possible.

You will have to withdraw the money from your PayPal balance, once PayPal releases the hold, to your linked bank account and then go to those credit cards' websites, set up online account and add your bank account as payment method to pay to your credit card(s).

On back of the credit cards themselves should have the website that you need to go to and set up your online account. They may even have an app that lets you manage your credit card account and make payments through.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

DrBJDoo
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, 

I don't have a bank account for various reasons. If I did then I would just have the credit card companies just draft from it. 

So it sounds like its not possible with or without bank account. I will just have to request a check, cash it. Pay a fee. Then western union or money gram payments and pay another fee. I was just trying to avoid the fee racket. Hard to do sometimes. I guess I should be glad that my credit is good. 

Thanks for your response.  

BJ

Login to Me Too

DrBJDoo
Contributor
Contributor

Also I have a Pay Pal Cash Plus account does that make any difference?

thanks 

Bj

Login to Me Too
Solved

DrBJDoo
Contributor
Contributor

Well I have paid my discover card with my Pay Pal cash Debit card. I did not think it was possible but it is.

I Remembered an app that I used to use my credit card to wire money to china. This company's name is Plastiq

At www.Plastiq.com it with this service you can pay almost anything with your credit cards. As long as its not another person. 

they will wire transfer ,ACH transfer and print a paper check on your behalf and mail it to Payee. I Had them send a check to my Discover Credit card account for 45.00 And it cost me .67 including postage. If you use my referral code 1129772 you will get 500 fee free dollars. 

So I was able to pay a credit card Account with my  Pay Pal cash Debit card. for .67cents

thanks 

BJ 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.