Can I inform paypal to reject a payment not yet paid?

ernest7007
Contributor
Contributor

I subscribed a service by mistake, can I inform Paypal to stop this payment it hasn't paid.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JD5261
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ernest7007 

If you set up a subscription with a merchant, you've authorised the merchant to charge your PayPal account based on the cycles or schedules you’ve agreed with the merchant.

To view, modify, or cancel your subscription, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to your Settings.
  2. Click Payments.
  3. Click Manage automatic payments.
  4. Select the merchant’s name whose payment you want to view, modify, or cancel.
  5. Follow further instructions on the page.

If you want to cancel your subscription, please do so at least one day before the next scheduled payment date to avoid being charged again. Please note that after cancelling a payment, subscription or automatic billing agreement, you're still required to pay the merchant for the goods or services you've already received.

If you have any questions about your pre-approved payment arrangement, please contact the merchant directly. You can find their contact details in the email you received when you signed up for your pre-approved payment, or in the relevant transaction details on your Activity page.

I hope this information helps! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.