Can I consolidate payments to a single entry on a credit card?

KairosVal
New Community Member

Hey everyone.

I have a credit card that comes with a "six months interest free on purchases over $250" thingy. And before you shout: Relax, I'm super good at paying it off on time. It's okay. 🙂

I want to make multiple purchases from an online merchant, but that merchant's website doesn't let me consolidate purchases into a single payment. It happens that the total value comes out at a bit over $300. Taking advantage of the credit card offer would be super handy, particularly at this time of year.

But if I make four seperate purchases, the offer won't apply, and I'll have to pay interest.

Is there a way I could use Paypal as a consolidation layer, so I could make my four purchases on the merchant but have Paypal translate that into a single charge to my credit card?

If not, I'll just go with cash. Just trying to take advantage of the interest free period to squeeze out a little more from my bank balance is all. 🙂

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.