Can I cancel a refund from lost ebay parcel

WhatupBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, I sold a tv on eBay (£600) and tried to ship it with a Yodel courier. The parcel should've taken two days but after a week the buyer contacts me asking for a refund as there had been no signs of the parcel. I called Yodel and eventually got through to someone who said the item was lost in their depot (arrived but never left and couldn't find it). So I put in a request to be reimbursed for the lost TV, and they updated the parcel status from "in depot" to "returning to sender".

As the parcel was now being returned to sender, I refunded the buyer his full £608; however, Yodel then posted the parcel to him instead of returning as they said they would?! Now he is not responding, has my TV and the £608. The payment on PayPal says "pending" but I cannot see any options to cancel? It says refund will be completed by the 16th of Feb so I need to get this done soon I think. Can I still cancel? Has anyone experienced anything like this in the past?

Many thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.