CAN'T FIND MY REFURN FROM SELLER

thanhng
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All, 

Hope someone can help my case, 

Seller agreed a full refund and sent me a screenshot shows Adjudication reason "You have provided a full refund" on 16/9/2020

However, I couldn't find the refund transaction back to neither my Paypal nor bank account. 

Not sure if seller has processed a full refund or they just do something with the screenshot and how I can check if the refund being processed and how long normally take to get the refund back to my bank account?

Regards, 

Henry

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thanhng 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).
https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/FAQ1212

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thanhng 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).
https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/FAQ1212

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Moka07
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I really hope someone can help me, get me advice how can be solved: On march 29th 2021 an amount was refund to me. On my Paypal summary it says that amount was refunded to my debit card. (The person who made refund confirmed that it appears as Completed refund). However, on this date, april 13th, I haven't receive any refund on my debit card. I called twice to my bank (in egypt) to ask about it and they told me they don't receive refunds from Paypal. 😐😐😐 And no refund can be made to my debit card. (I was shocked, so where I will get my money back?!) Therefore, I asked for Help with Paypal to know what solution will be made on case, and I got 3 different answers from different agents of Paypal in different time: 1st) No matter what can say the bank, money will be sent to my debit card within 14 days. Or instead, they will give me a number to locate the transaction with my bank. 🙄 2nd) The money won't be sent to my debit card but it will be sent back to the other person in 15 days max. 3rd) The refund will be made to the debit card but it depends on the bank of my card holder. 🤦🏻‍♂️ On a last chance, I tried to set my case on the Resolution Center of Paypal but there appears a text "Since you've received this payment, you will need to contact the sender directly to solve".... !???😵 I saw comment of someone saying it's rarely refund take 30 days long, but as I am afraid my case can be that long not having clear answer and still I don't have my money back. I am in urgent need to get back that money and my fear is more days can come and is nor solved yet, or even worse, it can be lost. PLEASE HELP
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.