Buying at humble choice without having credit card/bank account, but while using trustly

rimean
Contributor
Contributor

So i've simple question: Can you link your paypal accounts to monthly subscriptions? (like humble choice) if you don't have any linked card/bank account to your Paypal's account?
My friend don't like to give this kind of info to third party softwares, concerns, firms etc; so i told him about trustly.
Will that be possible for him to buy anything via paypal if he won't link anything to his account, but he is going to send money to his account through trustly? Will he be able to buy monthly subscriptions?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi rimean,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

The funding options available may differ depending on the merchant. A merchant can choose to only Subscription payments to be paid using a bank account, or debit card. If this is the case for Humble choice, your friend will be required to add a financial instrument to their account, in order to complete the monthly payments. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.