Contributor

Not even a notification about payment pending

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lindi66 

Then either they haven't paid / its a scam OR you haven't verified your email address OR the email you provided them with had a spelling mistake made by you or them when the payment was sent.

What does it say next to the transaction in THEIR Paypal account?

1. Pending / Unclaimed.
2. Pending / Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Completed / Sent.
4. Pending / Uncleared.
5. Pending awaiting authorisation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lindi66
Contributor
Contributor
It says money sent - pending,..... I have never seen that before, I have taken a screen shot of the payment she says that she made, but I don't even know if that's legit, it's for $20, is someone really going to bother trying to scam for such a small amount? Unfortunately I can't see any way to upload the receipt for payment she sent me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lindi66 

Sorry but WHERE does it say money sent > pending.

In her paypal account?

In your paypal account?

In an email?

Is there a clearance date in her paypal account?

Is there a clearance date in your paypal account or is there nothing in your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lindi66
Contributor
Contributor
There's absolutely nothing showing up in my account pending or otherwise, but she sent me a screen shot of the payment she says that she made, but I can't see how to upload it...
Login to Me Too

Lindi66
Contributor
Contributor
The screen shot she sent me is of her account, the email address is correct, I just don't know if this is something she doctored or not, I am not sure if the receipt is legit
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lindi66 

ok if it was sent to your correct email address / linked to your paypal account then even if pending it would show in that account.

Are you sure she didn't make a typo with the email address, even a misplaced dot would mean it would not complete.

Secondly have you received funds before and if not is your email address verified?

Can you give me a rough idea of type of transaction  / any emails you received withOUT any personal info?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lindi66
Contributor
Contributor
That's exactly what I thought, as I said I have had payment pending sales before, let me see what l can do to show you the screen shot she sent me, you are being wonderfully helpful, I am so very grateful,....we sort of had a mini argument over it today and I had to shut up when she sent thru screen shot and apologize profusely, but STILL NOTHING IN MY ACCOUNT!!!
Login to Me Too

Lindi66
Contributor
Contributor
Ha!!! I just spotted the mistake, she left one letter out of my email address.....such a simple error. Thanks heaps for your help, it was you saying to me are you sure it's not a typo!!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lindi66 

Great, then she hopefully should have it showing with a cancel option at her end, if so she can cancel it.

If there is no cancel option then it should time out at 30 days post payment as long as that incorrect email address does not actually belong to another account and its claimed in the meantime, her problem not yours really.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.