Business account Payments

TomDrew
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, This is a really basic question. And I’ve probably missed this in the PaYPal FAQ’s but I just wanted to check two things. I’ve upgraded to a Business Account. In order for people to pay money into my account do I just send them my email address as per a personal account or should I send them the business name? And then it will appear on their account as having been paid into my business rather than to me as an individual? Thanks for your help Tom
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @TomDrew,

Thank you for your post! Receiving payments to a Business account is exactly the same as receiving payments to a Personal account. There are several options.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

TomDrew
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Olivia, that was perfect thank you! Thanks Tom
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @TomDrew,

Happy to help! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.