Booking in Airbnb with Bank account registered!

Petter1
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t complete booking on Airbnb with PayPal app. I’m registered on PayPal without credit card, only bank account already registered but Airbnb booking send me to complete credit card registration and therefore can’t proceed. Please help!
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Petter1,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues booking on AirBnB. Have you made sure your card and bank have both finished the confirmation process? If not, that would be my first recommendation in this situation. Here are a few Help Center articles that should help along the way there:

How do I add a bank account to my PayPal account?

How do I add a card to my PayPal account?

Each article has a link in there to assist with confirming each funding source as well.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Petter1
Contributor
Contributor
Is it possible to use pay pal without any BANK CARD registered, only using BANK ACCOUNT registered for money transaction? Also, my registered bank account is confirmed. When I try only to do booking my stay on Airbnb with bank account the site keep asking me for registration of bank card. (I lost my credit card on this trip I’m on now so I can only use bank account. Is this possible with pay pal or no to do payments with only bank account?)
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Petter1,

Thank you for getting back to us! 

In general, for security reasons, some payment methods are made unavailable at the time of the payment confirmation as our system reviews every transaction before it's completed. As you mentioned that your bank account is confirmed, that payment method may not be available after a review of our security system. When that happens, I would recommend adding an additional payment method by following the instructions above. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Petter1
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Martina! When this is the case I would suggest you to notify the user that the payment method is not available instead of redirecting me to register another payment method without any explanation.
Login to Me Too

Petter1
Contributor
Contributor
Is it possible to use pay pal without any BANK CARD registered, only using BANK ACCOUNT registered for money transaction? Also, my registered bank account is confirmed. When I try only to do booking my stay on Airbnb with bank account the site keep asking me for registration of bank card. I lost my credit card on this trip I’m on now so I can only use bank account. Is this possible with pay pal or no to do payments with only bank account. Btw Paypal can you please skip the “I’m not a robot feature”. I clicked on your tragic lights, stairs so many times, I still fail. Please.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.