Block legends

Jaxnjay
New Community Member
Says paid to my pay pal accnt after auditing and verified it didnt get funds. If this is a scam I get it but why does pay pal associate and let people continue with the fraud?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Crazgrl57
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting to get several payment amounts to my account from this game which says they have sent the money to my PayPal account. I have checked with the help online services and they verify my account is set up for receipt of payments but no payments have been made by Block Legend. They suggested I email the game maker however I am not able to find any information to email to them. Is anyone else having trouble getting their funds from any games including this one?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Crazgrl57 

@Jaxnjay 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

robinwize1
Contributor
Contributor
Well, there are apps that do pay you money for playing games,like this app called (cash'em all) it started paying me money and I got $12.00 from it ,and it was in my PayPal account but the moment I had to delete something from my phone to make room for games to download from the app or I had to clean my phone out ,it accused me of doing suspicious things and it stopped paying me and wouldn't tell me what I have done to be suspicious about,and when I tried to get into the app to get an answer,I couldn't get into the app it had blocked me and so now I can't go to any other apps like that, they say can't get into PayPal account or can't do face recognition, so that's why I end up playing other money making games and still getting jipped out of money and don't forget the games and apps that want you to pay money when you have no money, that's the whole purpose of playing the games and apps to get money in your pocket. Am I right or wrong?
Login to Me Too

Sour2020
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem, **bleep** won't pay, but want to charge 5.99 a week to play... can you say false advertising and im disabled. Im about to sue and trust me we will find you....

Login to Me Too

robinwize1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I have the same problem as well, with game and others.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.