how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Lilbrenny69
Contributor
Contributor
I am not able to collect either. It says contact human service. But where is the number.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sevynjonez 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Joylyn20
Contributor
Contributor
I need a money so i decide to play this game
Login to Me Too

CHAquan30
Contributor
Contributor
I never receive my money from my game l played how long it take and don’t l have to send money to get the money l win on the game l olayed
Login to Me Too

LIZRE02
Contributor
Contributor
there is no money . We have watched all these add that they get paid for for free Scam
Login to Me Too

Tinvhey
Contributor
Contributor

How do i get the money from Block Legend?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tinvhey 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Andy258
Contributor
Contributor

Just like all the games with PayPal logo all take block legend says the money is in your PayPal account . when you check your PayPal account there nothing in .

Login to Me Too

Widowsoil
New Community Member
Yeah i have several games winning s and met all conditionss but ive recieved nothing from the many games i have cashout not even block ledgen games are fake
Login to Me Too

AM75
New Community Member
Yep I have 4 that say same thing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.