Billing agreements

alistairmck
Contributor
Contributor

hi,  I'm just after changing my main email address on PayPal,  how do update my billing agreements or does it change over automatically  

thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

eniemi
Contributor
Contributor

You billing agreements is connected to your PayPal account. It does not change if you just add new mail address. When you added new mail address and confirmed it, you can change the new mail to primary if you already haven't.

Billing agreements you will find under settings -> payments and you would need press on 'show' for automatic payments. There you can see what you have connected to your PayPal account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

eniemi
Contributor
Contributor

You billing agreements is connected to your PayPal account. It does not change if you just add new mail address. When you added new mail address and confirmed it, you can change the new mail to primary if you already haven't.

Billing agreements you will find under settings -> payments and you would need press on 'show' for automatic payments. There you can see what you have connected to your PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.