Billing agreement?

Kari-Ann
New Community Member

I received the following email from PayPal the other day and I can not seem to get to talk to anyone via PayPal and this is the most frustrating thing asI have no idea WTF this email means at all. I do receive monthly payments from <removed> and I have for about decade so Why am I getting this from PayPal? and no I did not click on any of the links just incase but the sender is PayPal.

"The billing agreement that allowed <removed> Inc. to make the payment fro your booking has been finalized

Description <removed>

Manage your billing agreement by logging into you PayPal account and clicking  the billing agreement link under your profile. In your profile you can choose and edit your preferred funding source and cancel your billing agreement

If you need to contact <removed> inc directly please use the following avenues"

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

11qw2z
New Community Member

I just got this email a few days ago myself, and I'm completely unclear on what it means or what actually changed. The instructions seem... out of date according to Paypal profile and home links but the email did come from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.