Billing agreement: next billing date

kravchyshyn
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there.

When I create an agreement with trial period (30 days) I see an agreement's info in my dashboard:

Payments start: Mar 8, 2019

- Next payment due: Feb 6, 2019

Please, see <removed>.

What does Next payment due mean? Is when the first payment will be charged?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello, kravchyshyn. Thanks for taking the time to post your question here in the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome to the Community!

Since the billing agreement starts with 30 day trial period, the first payment, technically, would be $0.00, so the payments actually start one month later.

Just so you know, I had to remove the link to your screenshot since the image included an email address and other potentially sensitive information. It's not permissible to include such information in a post here on the Community since it could pose a security risk.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello, kravchyshyn. Thanks for taking the time to post your question here in the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome to the Community!

Since the billing agreement starts with 30 day trial period, the first payment, technically, would be $0.00, so the payments actually start one month later.

Just so you know, I had to remove the link to your screenshot since the image included an email address and other potentially sensitive information. It's not permissible to include such information in a post here on the Community since it could pose a security risk.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.