Billing Agreement questions

lisa429
Contributor
Contributor

Received this email today...does anyone know what this is or how to find this agreement under my profile so I can look at it and edit it?  Thank you

Confirming changes to your billing agreement

This email confirms that you have changed your Billing Limit.

Description:Zazzle

Manage your Billing Agreement by logging into your PayPal account and clicking the Billing Agreement link under your Profile. In your Profile, you can choose and edit your preferred funding source and cancel your Billing Agreement.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lisa429 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lisa429 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

drashturner
New Community Member

I'm confused, what does this mean? Has the company Zazzle been into my account? Should I be alarmed?

Login to Me Too

pandgtravel
New Community Member

Im confused as well.   

Login to Me Too

pandgtravel
New Community Member

I tried this.  

When I click on profile it gives me the options:

Login and Security 

Personal Information

I am not sure if I am in the right place. 

I ordered from Zazzle...  do I need to be concerned about these emails??

Login to Me Too

Esther666
New Community Member

I don't see the options you are referring to so I can fix this.   I got this email with regards to one merchant Zazzle.  I cannot figure out what this is all about.  Is it something I need to be concerned with?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.