how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Michelle__61550
New Community Member
Dear anyone who can help,, I'm still not sure of the proper etiquette for asking questions. I have no idea what taging is. More importantly my reason for writing. I tried to use PayPal messages and I just keep getting rerouted to the help articles. These articles haven't caught up with technology yet. There are a bunch of new games flooding the internet right now. They are all free. Some of them look like fun but...they offer cash prizes for playing. Some advertise very large cash prizes for what looks to be very simple games. They say they are able to offer these cash prizes due to the revenue they are making through advertising. I have taken the, possibly extremely stupid, chance and down loaded one of these games. I hope I'm not breaking any rules the game is called Wood Block Classic. It is a slow, easy game to play when relaxing and I will supposedly win money when I reach a certain score? This money will be directly deposited into my PayPal account. All of the games say the same thing "your money will be deposited directly into your PayPal account." My concern is are these games legit? They all say they are sponsored or supported by PayPal. Is that true for even 1 of these games? Are the people who designed these games in a position to easily hack my PayPal account?? I'm hoping PayPal is more secure than that but it is linked to my bank. What should I do if I downloaded a game? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is keeping me up at night.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Michelle__61550 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Treetop216
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the U.S. and I downloaded an app called BigBang Popstar just to see what it was about. I saw that it was a game that one can win money off of. As of 3 or 4 days ago, I cashed out on the minimum of $200 and today I saw that it was successful. So when I saw that it wasn't in my account, I went to check it again and it said "in review"...in review of what? Now during all of this, I'm reading comments on here in the community and on Google Play about other apps like this one in which the majority of the players/customers gave negative reviews, stated they have not been paid, and/or they were notified that it was sent to their Paypal account but it doesn't show. Some went as far as saying that Paypal was in on it, stealing money or holding it for up to 6 months and when questioned, their account got blocked. My question(s): If these games are a scam then why is Paypal connected to them? Why is Paypal allowing this to happen? Which seems to be on a constant basis from what I've read. I'm not in no way, shape, or form saying these games are not a scam because maybe they are. I'm a "see for myself" kind of person but some insight would be greatly appreciated. ~Kasu from Ohio, USA
Login to Me Too

NirvanaR
Contributor
Contributor
Why hasn't anyone from PayPal responded to this message? There are so many apps that are using their name in a criminal manner to falsely advertise but it appears that PayPal is not taking any legal action against this or warning their account holders
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NirvanaR 

This is a user to user forum and not customer services so you only get moderators posting on here occasionally.

However anyone can add a paypal logo to their website from a google search.

Paypal wouldn't be able to do anything as these sites don't actually have a paypal account and paypal can't check every single website in the world to check if anyone is using their logo !!!!

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then they are obvious scams anyway.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MakaraMixsing21
Contributor
Contributor
I'm waiting for the transfer From Bigbang popstar More than two months ago, if I won and did not get any money back My Paypal account
Login to Me Too

MakaraMixsing21
Contributor
Contributor
Why Gambling Owners Bigbang popstar Do not transfer the money I won to My Paypal My problem has been solved for me for many months.admin Bigbang popstar Game
Login to Me Too

MakaraMixsing21
Contributor
Contributor
I'm waiting for the transfer From Bigbang popstar More than two months ago, if I won and did not get any money back My Paypal account
Login to Me Too

StellaChapman50
Contributor
Contributor
What does sending queue mean on game app that on paypal
Login to Me Too

kanzelc

How do I ensure that my money has been cashed out from the game Merge Emoji?  I have a couple of things I won but the game says it was delivered successfully but the money is not in my account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.