BigBadToyStore Pre-Order Payment Cannot be pulled by the company (by them)

DutchDogan
Contributor
Contributor

So there was a figure I preorded back in 2019 august that arrived a couple days back. Even though I have the adequate sum on my accounts paypal balance (around 1000 dollars), the company itself cannot pull the payment because PayPal gives an error (see below). Paypal tells me that it will use my balance first then the credit card but then the issuing bank gives an error so i am abit confused right now.... Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Do I have to do anything on my side?

Thanks in advance

P.S. BigBadToyStore told me that PayPal balance is not an issue for them so I think this error is most likely generated from PayPal's side...
<delete>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DutchDogan 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.