Bankaccount already linked

RavenGuertena
Contributor
Contributor

So...basicly how can I say it, I already have a bankaccount linked to this paypal account, but everytime I try to pay for a game I really like it automaticly sends me to the "Link an existing bankaccount to your paypal."

I actually once already removed it just to see if that could work, which did, but only once before it basicly sends me back to the same "link an existinc bankaccount" and everytime I try to add in the information it just says that it's already linked, so could anyone explain to me why this happens or am I jsut dumb

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_April

Hello @RavenGuertena

It sounds like the merchant is attempting to set up a preapproved or billing agreement. A preapproved or billing agreement is an arrangement between the buyer and seller to allow future charges. To complete the set up the system would require an instant payment method. 

An instant payment method would either be a credit/debit card or a checking/savings account with a backup funding source of a credit/debit card. 

-April 

Login to Me Too

RavenGuertena
Contributor
Contributor
I am sorry, but I already managed to pay with this account a few times, right before it forced me to add an another bankaccount
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.