Bank transfers

Carrie74
Contributor
Contributor
From bank to PayPal my receipt says money will be in my account today. It isn't. What time do they post from bank transfers.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Carrie74
Contributor
Contributor
Anyways if you initiated your transfer on the 18th if lagging a day behind because of the holiday. All transfers listed due 2/22/18 Will be delivered at 3am 2/23/18..... Gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr it was a useless holiday anyhow and puts us a day behind! 😠😠

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Gale32
Contributor
Contributor
Im having a similar issue my bank transfer to paypal should be posted today and isn't why isn't there a help option or cancel transaction button
Login to Me Too

Carrie74
Contributor
Contributor
Do you feel like calling the help center? Or should I ? If you do Pl ease post the answer...
Login to Me Too

acornett
Contributor
Contributor

Me too!  Still not there today, when it lists today as the date.  2-22-18.  It took it immediately out of my bank account, and took days to get here.  So bizarre.

Login to Me Too

Carrie74
Contributor
Contributor
Someone please call the help center let's get a straight answer. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Login to Me Too

Gale32
Contributor
Contributor
My phone service won't let me dial without a phone card and they don't answer their email
Login to Me Too

Carrie74
Contributor
Contributor
Ok. Then I shall . I'll post response asap
Login to Me Too

acornett
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much.  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Gale32
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks, I hope we resolve this issue!
Login to Me Too

acornett
Contributor
Contributor

I'm heading into a meeting and cannot call right now.  But if we need to still call when I get out, approx 11am, I will call them.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.