Bank authentication - OTP (Not Getting OTP) - error "We are not able to process..."

Rahul_Sonwanshi
Contributor
Contributor

IScreenshot (37).png

I'm getting this error no matter what I do this happens when  try to pay with my debit card.

Bank authentication - Enter a secure code or OTP (Not Getting OTP) - error "We are not able to process your request. Please try again later."

Now I have done this same kind of payment before and it worked for other businesses but this time it's not.

I tried 2 different accounts that this business sent me but both did gave me same error.

The Business says there accounts are okay so I don't know what's going on. My bank Card is active I mean no errors there it's verified and all

Can Anyone Please help me resolve this issue?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

msaif6393
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same error. I have contacted my bank and card issuer and they told me that there is no problem from their side. Please PayPal look into this matter and solve the problem
Login to Me Too

Newten
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue
Login to Me Too

msaif6393
Contributor
Contributor
I am also having the same problem please PayPal look into this matter. I am having this issue from a long time please look into this matter and solve the issue
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.