Contributor
Balance not updated
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

JenH1970

Bell1970
Contributor
Contributor
Ho My client payed today I see payment was completed but my balance was not updated why is that?
Login to Me Too

Gaston72
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me today September 13th. I received a payment of $1.23, which said "completed transaction" and did not reflect on my paypal balance. I refunded that payment, in order to ask the person to send me the payment again to see if that way I could see it on my balance, and the refund amount was taken from my actual paypal balance, which meant that not only I did not get the $1.23, but I got another $1.23 taken out of my balance!!! Then the person sent me the $1.23 again and it is still not reflecting on my balance. So I'm $2.46 short of what I should have now... No way to contact them on the phone, no answer on the help center... I am at a complete loss here. Thank God that they were small payments, but I need an answer regardless! Had it been a big amount I'd be really really mad. AND REMEMBER, DO NOT TRY AND REFUND THAT PAYMENT HOPING TO GET IT RIGHT THE SECOND TIME BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!

Login to Me Too

Bell1970
Contributor
Contributor
Its first time that it happens to me is it because its Sunday night is it supposed to be updated tomorrow morning?
Login to Me Too

Gaston72
Contributor
Contributor

First time this happens to me with paypal...nothing to do with today being Sunday. Balance usually updates right the way 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.

Login to Me Too

Bell1970
Contributor
Contributor
Thats right never had such isuu Hope they solve it by morning
Login to Me Too

Goshe
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem with several payments! 

Login to Me Too

Gaston72
Contributor
Contributor

I just hope these guys at paypal solve the issue eventually (hopefully sooner than later). So far it has been impossible for me to get a real person on the phone and no answers on the help center. Crazy

Login to Me Too

Bell1970
Contributor
Contributor
Me too😐
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.