Balance shows $0

mitch_raney
I’ve received money from a worker’s compensation company, and the transaction shows in my activity feed on my account, but my balance still shows $0 on my summary page. It’s in American currency, and I’ve received a payment before from the same source with no trouble. I’ve accepted the payment and have gotten an email from both the company and PayPal stating the I have received the payment, but it isn’t showing up in my balance. How do I access my funds when it shows that I don’t have any?
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Vicmills
Contributor
Contributor
The same is happening to me right now but in UK £s
Login to Me Too

alyssa128
Contributor
Contributor
Same here.
Login to Me Too

Drubano07

Same issue here. Can't speak to anyone on the phone. Can't get a response via message center. Very Frustrating!!!!

Login to Me Too

mitch_raney
Frustrating is putting it mildly. I understand that there is a pandemic, but a company this large should at least have some people available for something as serious as financial issues while using their program
Login to Me Too

Hollied1995
Contributor
Contributor
Did you figure this out by any chance? Thanks!
Login to Me Too

mitch_raney
No such luck yet
Login to Me Too

Drubano07

No response, When I call, they can't take calls right now.  Money still not showing in balance. Going on 2hrs plus and I am getting no help. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.