Balance my money

ruby146
Contributor
Contributor
I've seen that the refund to my account has been completed but in my balance still nothing there. I got 2 case are the same 1 is around 1 month i've not received it in my balance to tranfer to my account, 1 another is few days ago. Thank you everyone!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ruby146 

If you DIDN'T use funds in your Paypal balance then once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days however that varies country to country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ruby146
Contributor
Contributor
Hey bro, As I see the status in both case is refunded and through my master debit cards. For the first case there are more than 1 month for the first case, there are still no any amount of money appear in my bank account or even Paypal balance. The second case just happened few days ago is also shown as refunded through my master debit card but there is no money in there. Thank you, bro!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ruby146 

I'm not a 'bro' and resent the fact you think I am !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @ruby146,

My apologies for any confusion on the refund status. The information @kernowlass provided is correct that different card issuers may take up to 30 days before crediting a refund back to the credit/bank account. Refunds are processed instantly by PayPal, but we have no control over the processing time once the money is accepted by the card issuer and leaves our system. For more information, please visit our Help Center:

My refund is completed, where is my money?

I hope this helps, and thank you.

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.