BL number??

Zaijuuu
New Community Member

Hello I made a purchase for an adobe license and the order didnt go trough its been a week and it says its still pending and waiting for authorization. I have contacted adobes customer service many times and they cannot seem to help and they keep asking for a BL code. Where can I find it I need really good advice because I have tried looking for it everywhere but canot find it. Thank you so much if you can help me!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

The amount is still pending as the company has not accepted the order yet. I'm not sure what a BL code is, however I'm sure they can easily find your order with your email address or the order number which can be found in your recent transactions on your PayPal (the payment which is pending). Pending orders are automatically cancelled after 30 days.

-David R

Login to Me Too

FrayL
New Community Member
I’m currently still trying to figure this out. Has anyone located this?
Login to Me Too

FrayL
New Community Member
False alarm, it’s the Invoice ID number at the very bottom of the page when you click on the payment amount.
Login to Me Too

lookalike
New Community Member

I also have the same problem, the costumer service told me to name a BL number. But My question is I can't downlaod my Abbonoment, cause I didn't recieved any information from adobe to download my program!? 

Can you help me?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.