Automatic payment

FicGhostWriter
New Community Member

Automatic payment I made a purchase that used automatic payment. The summary said it went through my bank account first even though my credit card is primary. Am I going to be charged an overdraft fee since I don’t have the funds in my bank account for the purchase? Is there anyway to fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @FicGhostWriter,

I'm sorry to hear that a different payment method was used than the one that you have selected as primary. It may be that the first payment method was declined. To look into what happened specifically, you can reach out to customer service to request that they look at the details of the payment on the PayPal side of things.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

Once a payment is made, it is not possible to change the payment method. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.