Automatic payment to Googles

FLShooter
New Community Member

Google automatically took out a payment from my card. I want to stop this in the future. How do I stop this?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sarahric16
Contributor
Contributor

There are automatic payments for Google Inc on my account. I want to disable this but it says "We're sorry, we can't change your payment method right now. Please try again later."  It keeps saying this. 

Why can't I cancel auto payments with Google?

Login to Me Too

Soybeanus
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having this same problem with the same error message. Removing other automatic payments was fine. But can't remove Google? Seems a bit suss
Login to Me Too

Adel2021
New Community Member

up.. up... I am facing same issue with google automatic payments. i can't disable it.

Paypal keep saying "We’re sorry, we can’t change your payment option right now. Please try again later."

Any response from Paypal customer care?

Login to Me Too

Billmk

Same problem here. No problem removing other merchants but with the merchant Google, paypal’s System would not permit it’s member to remove the automatic billing feature for Google. It came back with error response unable, try again later. I tried at least 6 times and was unable to cancel. Used PP TEXT message service and finally came back that they canceled it while also offering me instructions on how to cancel automatic payments. I was really annoyed then, like I was the problem! Just got off phone with PP’s Wendy and she provided no explanation as to why this occurred. This is my take, PayPal and google are working together and PayPal is taking instructions from google not it’s individual account holders regarding automatic payment set ups and cancellations. The ONLY one who should have control of this feature on my account is MYSELF, not the merchant! I am cancelling all automatic and my wife is doing the same on her own acct. I do not recommend using PP’s automatic payment feature. By the way, Wendy at PP wanted to know WHY I WAS TRYING TO CANCEL automatic payments with the merchant, Google!! This is none of PayPal’s business quite frankly!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.