Automatic payment set up but for some reason merchant not able to receive money via PayPal

JO503
Contributor
Contributor

Hi .

I have set up an automatic payment with a merchant which has been working fine ,but for some reason this month they are unable to receive the payment. It is still showing active on my account . Any ideas as unable to contact PayPal !

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AnnabellaW
Contributor
Contributor

There's something very weird going on with Paypal at the moment. A lot of people, including me have had their accounts restricted for no good reason, unless we agree to send copies of their ID, bank statements etc. I won't send it, so none of my automatic payments will go through as my account has been restricted to only receive payments - frightening stuff when you are a small business. Cannot get a response from Paypal & keep checking the news to see if they have been hacked!

Login to Me Too

JO503
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , I contacted PayPal finally and they said there is nothing wrong with my account. It is with the seller !! Interesting as they say couldn’t receive my payment . PayPal state that there hasn’t been no decline on my account ! Looks in my case it the sellers problem . Hope things work out for you .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.