Automatic monthly withdraw

Veka1
Contributor
Contributor

Over 1.5 year I was having nice and fine automatic withdrawals every 1st of the month.I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Now paypal didnt do that on October,2019.The money is still on my PP account.Can you tell me is there some problem with it.Also one of my customer trying to buy something from me but the payment wasnt received,it says on his account that is processing.

Is there a problem with my account or something else.Also I tried now to by something from my PP account but I got the message that my payment couldnt be sent.Can you please tell me where is the problem.I have never had any problems with PP during this two years.Thank you for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Veka1 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Veka1 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.