Automatic Payment

JohanzY
Contributor
Contributor

Hey!

2 days ago i bought a subscription to one site but i didn't saw that i have to pay 60$ yearly (I thought i can pay only 5$ for 1 month). After that i tried to contact the site support but they didn't respond after more than 24h so i canceled my "PayPal Automatic Payment" with them. (I paid for the subscription with PayPal btw). My question is: Are they still able to take money from my account monthly or i have to contact my bank to cancel it (As i said earlier i paid with PayPal)? I tried to open a "Resolution Center" case but it said that the "Payment status" is canceled so i could not click the gray circle.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @JohanzY,

Oh no! I'm glad you were able to cancel the recurring payment. If the payment itself says it's canceled, you shouldn't need to worry about the charge. I would advise keeping an eye on your financials to ensure you aren't charged again. Hopefully the issue is resolved! 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.