Automatic Payment Keep Occuring

mduffy10
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I had signed up for a subscription service in 2018, I wrote to the Person and said I had cancelled the service but it kept occuring and he replied that i had to cancel it through paypal which i did.

He replied to me and said it needs to be a "cancelled profile"... whatever that means and not a "suspended one".

It has just kept building up and I need advice on how to tackle this as I cancelled the subscription and no longer used the account.

The person offering the subscription was of no help when I explained that i cancelled it and didn't reply to any other messages i sent.

Outstanding Balances + Recurring Payments to a Cancelled Subscription? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Chase

Hi @mduffy10,

Thank you for your post! It sounds like you're still being charged for a subscription you've canceled. Just to make sure this has been canceled, and there are no additional subscriptions, you can manage your subscriptions.

I hope this helps!

Chase

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.