Automatic Payment: Adding Notes

Shaydya
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to edit automatic payments?

Some online shops handle their payments through services like Fastspring and that is all I see in my account. By adding some note it would be easier to recognise after a year, when you forgot, what shop it was where you actually purchased (or subscribed) from.

Thanks for any help!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shaydya 

The “manage automatic payments” page has more info about the shop with contact info:

What is an automatic payment and how do I update it?

How do I cancel an automatic payment I have with a merchant?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Shaydya
Contributor
Contributor

I read all the help articles, but there was no answer to my problem. I don't want to change payment or cancel subscription, I just want to edit the description. So far I did not find any way to do that.

Another shop added the reason for payment, but some handlers don't. I just thought, there must be a way to solve that.

Login to Me Too

Leanka
New Community Member
Well good luck with fast spring, they have taken a total of 44.85 usd from my account for a subscription I never signed up for. Seller is no where to be found and my refund that I was promised on the 28th of October still has not been made!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.