Auto Refunding Money

bhhsclassof2009
New Community Member

Hello,

I'm hoping to get some help on an issue I am having. A little back story, I set up an account with the Brown Paper Tickets Company and linked it up to this paypal acct so the funds will funnel into a bank account I have set up. The paypal link works and will let you enter the credit/debit card payment information but will say it cannot be accepted and then will do an auto refund. Any help on how to resolve would be greatly appreciated!! 

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Cristina

Hi bhhsclassof2009,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. It may be possible that your card is not enabled and you would need to check it with your card issuer.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Sarah4Madison
New Community Member

This is happening to me too. My card is linked. I have confirmed my identity through PayPal and done everything I can. People trying to buy tickets to my event are getting their money refunded. This is a MAJOR problem and I cannot get in touch with any human at PayPal to help resolve. The chat feature is useless. I got disconnected by the IVRU at PayPal. Unacceptable. Incredibly disappointed in PayPal and will choose another service provider next time but I am stuck with you for this event. This is a new account, so I know there may be a hold. But I am an established PayPal user on another account. My history should migrate to this new account. Please reply.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.